Each loss is different. While we can’t guarantee your insurance coverage, most homeowners insurance covers us.
Our insurance specialists are available to assist you with all aspects of the claim process. If residential coverage is available, we will work directly with your insurance company to resolve the claim and pay. Your deductible will be covered by you.
DO YOU OFFER FINANCIAL HELP?
Clean Solutions™ can help you file for funding from third-party sources if there is no residence insurance. After reviewing your situation, we can calculate your out-of-pocket expenses and prepare a written estimate of our recommended scope.
- Victims Compensation Assistance: A government program that assists victims and/or their families with out-of-pocket expenses. The eligibility requirements and payment for the program vary from one state to another.
- Flexible Payment Plans – All customers are eligible. For more information, speak with your Clean Solutions™ Customer Service Advisor.
- Cash Payment Discount – when payment is received upon completion of our services, it will be available.
- Clean Solutions™ Financial Assistance Program – Discounts are offered on a scale that corresponds to the Annual Household income as a percentage US Poverty Guidelines. To be eligible, there must not be any third-party funding sources.
WHAT PAYMENT FORMS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Clean Solutions™ accepts many payment methods, including:
- Insurance for homeowners
- Credit cards
No matter what financial situation, our first priority is to assist families in times of need. We offer assistance in a variety ways if there are financial challenges.
COMPENSATION FOR CRIME VICTIMS
The government provides financial assistance for victims of violent crime and their families through crime victim compensation. Each state has its own crime victim compensation program. However, benefits, eligibility and application requirements vary from one state to the next. Here are some resources that might be of help:
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime: Provides an online directory of Victim Services across the country. Information about victim assistance programs and compensation programs is also available from the OVC.
- National Association of Crime Victim Compensation Boards: provides information on state-specific crime victim compensation programs.
- National Center for Victims of Crime: the nation’s leading resource and advocacy organization for crime victims and those who serve them.
- VictimConnect: a place for crime victims to learn about their rights and options confidentially and compassionately.
CLEAN SOLUTIONS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
We are open to helping you with the healing and cleanup process, regardless of your financial situation. We can help you to apply for funding from third-party sources if necessary.
Clean Solutions™ can provide professional cleanup services for accidents involving blood or other biohazards. We will help you and your family keep safe.
We can assist you in disinfecting your facility.
Disinfection Services Cost
Many of our customers are looking for commercial disinfection services because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. We have been asked the same questions hundreds of times per week. How much does disinfection cost? This calculator will help you estimate the cost of disinfection. This is not an estimate. Pricing depends on many factors, and each facility is different. We will need to know more about your situation in order to provide accurate estimates. We will ask you some questions:
- Type and frequency of current cleaning procedures
- General housekeeping of facility
- High traffic and common areas
- Type of machinery in the facility
- Ceiling heights
- Different types of flooring
- Frequency of service
- Timeframe for completing service
We will be able to estimate the cost accurately if you provide photos or videos of your facility. We can estimate the cost of coronavirus decontamination more accurately if we have more information.
Preventive Decontamination Cost Calculator
This does not include any cleaning required to apply disinfectant, or possible setup and mobilization fees depending on where you live.
Our fogging services are affordable and can be used on large or small scales.
Additional services can be provided with disinfection beyond what is required by the CDC guidelines. We have performed everything, from industrial decontamination to office disinfection. We offer emergency service 24/7 and have crews that service the majority of the United States.
This calculator does not include the cost of coronavirus contamination. This calculator estimates the cost of preventive viral disinfection services. If your facility has recent biological contamination our procedures are more intensive. We offer positive decontamination services that include HEPA air filters and additional personal protective equipment. This is for our safety and yours.